So, I’ve been advised by those wiser than me who have traveled this review road before, that I should let prospective readers know in advance how I rate books and what I’m looking for. So, here goes!
- Book format: I usually read on my Kindle, Audible for audiobooks, and OverDrive for library books.
- I’m open to most genres/sub-genres of books. Historical Fiction, Sci-fi, Contemporary Romance, Murder Mysteries, Suspense, Fantasy, High Fantasy, Fantasy Romance, the occasional Mafia book. Expect some books that are sub-genres but these will be the main categories. If a book is a part of a series that will be specified as well.
- Books will range from Young Adult to Adult.
- Pictures of the books will be provided and will come from either the Author’s page or Amazon.
- If the author has included trigger warnings, I will pass those along in addition to any that I think a reader might like a heads up on.
- I don’t anticipate One Star reviews but if I post one it’ll probably be because I Did Not Finish (DNF). Rating will be on 1-5 Star rating. 5 being absolutely amazing, this book lives in my head rent free. One being I never want to revisit.
- Book reviews will be posted at least once a week Thursdays at 2 pm EST.
- I will end each post with author info usually from Instagram in case readers what to reach out on social media.
- I get books from all over. From books that dominate social media, recommendations from friends, to books that I stumble across at a bookstore. It’s my pleasure to present you a wide array of books and maybe introduce you to a new book love affair.